After many virtual meetings and zoom calls, we’re very excited to once again open the doors to the Riverfield Sales Office and see you all in person!
Following the Victorian Government’s recent announcement of restrictions easing throughout metro Melbourne, we are pleased to advise our customers, future residents and business partners that our Land Sales Office will be open from Saturday 3rd October for one-on-one meetings – strictly by appointment only.
Some additional measures will be in place to ensure the health and safety of our staff and visitors, including the following conditions:
- Appointments to take place with Estate Manager and 1 prospective purchaser ONLY
- The prospective purchaser may be accompanied by 1 other person from an existing household or an intimate partner, and the prospective purchasers’ children under 18 years old
- Appointments must be organised prior to arrival at the sales office
- The prospective purchaser must have an appointment letter, to organise this prior to your meeting please click here
- Appointments will be limited to 15 minutes
When attending your appointment at the Riverfield Sales Office, we kindly ask that you assist us in creating a safe environment by following these guidelines:
- Wear a face mask
- Register your details via contactless entry (QR code survey available upon entry)
- Stay a minimum of 1.5m apart
- Adhere to the allocated appointment times
If you would like to experience Riverfield without having to leave your home, our sales team remains on hand to assist – you can still call, email or request a video conference.
To arrange an appointment, either in person or virtually, contact our Estate Manager Jason on 1800 001 895 or email email@example.com.